((This is just a placeholder journal entry of sorts about me, my comic and other things so I can have a journal entry for the main page when I'm not posting much. My regular watchers can just ignore this if you want.))
Hello! If you don't know crap about me, then here's a bit of info:
I'm SarahN, webcomic artist that's getting freakin' old and specializes in the dark and creepy most of the time. My current project is DANIEL
, a vampire comic of the scary kind. I upload the comic pages here, albeit a page behind, though it also has it's own site and a few other mirrors. Other than that I also post the occasional random art and do a lot of browsing and commenting when I can.
Plot summary of DANIEL:
Set during the 1930s, it follows the tale of Daniel Groth, a down-on-his-luck but good spirited gravedigger who simply disappears one day without a trace, leaving behind his best and only friend, Christine, of whom he was secretly in love with. He returns months later to Christine's house...very much changed. Now a horrifying creature of the night, Daniel's true personality is fading away, leaving only his unquenchable desire for blood.
You can also support DANIEL through it's Patreon
and get early access to new pages, behind the scenes stuff, short stories about Daniel's past or time as a vampire, and other goodies!
You'd also have my undying love. XP
- Do you take requests or do art trades?
- Nope, sorry.
- Do you do commissions?
- No, though that might change one day when I'm feeling a bit more confident about taking on extra work. When I do, I'll let ya'll know.
- Do you still update Vampire Phantasm or Cwen's Quest?
- Sorry, no. Daniel is my main baby right now.
- Where can I read all of the versions of Vampire Phantasm?
- I made a collection of all of the comics and as much art as I could find and put them into a zip file -DOWNLOAD THE VAMPIRE PHANTASM COLLECTION HERE!
- Can I adopt Vampire Phantasm from you?
- NO. Still mine. I might want to use the characters for something one day. Or maybe not, but still mine. No touchies.
- Do you take Daniel fanart or fanfiction?
- You don't even have to ask me this. I always love fanart/fiction for Daniel and post them all at the main site after I get permission from you to do this. Uploading your art to Deviantart or somewhere else makes it easier for me if you feel like it, but it's not mandatory.
- Do you still take Vampire Phantasm fanart or fanfiction?
- I love fanart/fiction of all of my work. I wouldn't post this on any sites, but if you're dying to, I'm absolutely cool with it.
- Will you publish Daniel?
- I plan to try to sometime. Once again, I'll let you all know when I have news about this.
If you need to get in touch with me or just want to say hi, but don't want to use DA Notes, here is my e-mail address –vermillionworks (a) gmail dot com
Just change the (a) to @ and the dot to . and get rid of the spaces.
(Didn’t post it like normal for the sake of avoiding spam, sorry.)